Old 20-02-2014, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default OT A Question

On 2014-02-20 17:33:35 +0000, Bob Hobden said:

"Derek Turner" wrote

Bob Hobden wrote:

The answer is Plugstreet is the place where the famous football match
between the German and British trenches took place on Christmas day
1914.

But you'd have to accept 'the memorial to the missing', 'the forest
cemetery' and 'the Winston Churchill plaque' as equally valid answers.

Well, as Bert has suggested, I could slightly change the question to
ask, what one off sporting event took place at Plugstreet.

Perfect. I hope you'll tell us how many correct answers you get!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com