Old 21-02-2014, 08:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default OT mobile phone coverage

On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 11:49:50 +0000, sacha wrote:

Can I get opinions from those in the west country about which company
offers the best coverage? We're both with Orange (now EE, I believe)
and keep getting 'no service' messages or two bars at the most for a
brief moment. Our closest town is Ashburton. The service has always
been patchy but now it's awful!

I also back Vodafone which has never let me down. Worked well in
Switzerland and NZ when my friend had trouble with Orange.

Pam in Bristol