Old 21-02-2014, 08:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default OT mobile phone coverage

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 11:49:50 +0000, sacha wrote:

Can I get opinions from those in the west country about which company
offers the best coverage? We're both with Orange (now EE, I believe)
and keep getting 'no service' messages or two bars at the most for a
brief moment. Our closest town is Ashburton. The service has always
been patchy but now it's awful!

I also back Vodafone which has never let me down. Worked well in
Switzerland and NZ when my friend had trouble with Orange.

Pam in Bristol

Very poor in our part of the Isle of Wight. When my children come to stay
they have great difficulty at times an have to go into the garden and stand
in the open. O2 no problem.

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk
www.hmscollingwoodassociation.com