Old 22-02-2014, 08:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default That's a Good Job Done

"Roger Tonkin" wrote in message

Inspired by a nice sunny morning, I went out, spade in hand,
this afternoon and dug over the veggy patch where the peas and
beans are going to go. It's had a two inch blanket of
compost/manure since the autumn waiting to be dug in.

Soil was wetish but workable, but I did use a large board to
stand on (actually part of a church pew!).

Managed to dig over where the root veggies were as well, so I'm
pleased with the day.

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales

Hope you get that Pew cleaned up and dried ready for church in the morning!!

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk
www.hmscollingwoodassociation.com
www.rneba.org.uk