Old 25-02-2014, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Hole in Pond Liner

In article ,
Jeff Layman wrote:

I once had to live for 3 days on nothing but fried spam but,
more interestingly, I once had a meal in what I am convinced
was the original of the spam, spam, lobster thermidor and spam
restaurant.

It was a cafe in Helston, with a menu of c. 30 items, every single
one of which featured spam in one form or another - except for the
lobster thermidor. It was very good.

So have you spent time at Oxford as well as Cambridge (and Cornwall)?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_..._Flying_Circus

A little, but I don't see the relevance.

I thought that maybe you had met members of the original team when you
were at Oxford or Cambridge.

No, but my wife did.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.