Old 26-04-2003, 12:23 PM
Oz

Default Vegans, facts, ranting, bigotry and other related subjects....

Michael Percy writes
In a dry year we will produce close to, sometimes slightly over, 4T/ac =
10T/Ha *providing* we get 1-2" a month (more like 1" each 3 weeks).
Rainfall august-october is irrelevant. 2" in october will pretty much
see us to spring, add another inch if you like.

Explain why you
think this is a reasonable assumption.

It's happened.

Yes, you lost it. God, you are pathetic! What kind of idiot insist, and
insists, and insists again that questions be answered -- questions built on
assumptions the reasonability of which he can't or won't stand up for.

I simply asked you what yields you think I can get in years of sub 20"
rainfall.

You haven't a clue. Just say you haven't a clue.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.