Old 26-04-2003, 12:23 PM
Louise Adderholdt

Default Stop the extinction... 402

Wuffman wrote:

So when these tree huggers found out a fish that is not native to the
Klamath basin was in the resevore they decided that it may die off if the
water level droped any more and got the EPA to shut down access....

I support conservation and being responsable with God's resources but not at
the expense of a mans living.... just to be kind and not long winded I
won't even mention the Spotted owl thing.. or the green toad that stole my
grandmas house after she lived there for over 60 years!

Brian
Salem Oregon

Brian,

I have often wondered what George H.W. Bush would have said about the
spotted owl not being worth one American job if the bird that would have
been killed there had been the American Bald Eagle. Having been picked
as the American national bird, it has special protection that many
people don't want to extend to our other precious birds.

Too bad.

Louise
North Carolina