Old 01-03-2014, 06:18 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default ,,,and the rains came...

Dan Espen wrote:

Here is an alternative:
http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/13724437/...age-drinkable/

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW!!!!!!

Me thinks I will drink bottled water.

Those plastic bottles are a hazard.

What makes you think that bottled water wasn't sewage a little while
ago?

There's very little new water being made on this planet.

Every drop of water has been recycled through many processes and systems
over the eons. The drink in front of you probably contains some water that
was in a dinosaur, some that was a grub and some that was urine or faeces of
other creatures. Shortening the cycle so that we can re-use water quicker
and cheaper often promotes this gut reaction of revulsion as a first
response, which is understandable. The fact that so many never get beyond
the gut reaction and begin to think about it is not so understandable.

I seem to recall that the troglodytes prevailed despite a public education
campaign and this scheme never went into production.