Old 26-04-2003, 12:23 PM
Oz

Default Vegans, facts, ranting, bigotry and other related subjects....

Michael Percy writes
Oz wrote:

Michael Percy writes

Yes, you lost it. God, you are pathetic! What kind of idiot insist, and
insists, and insists again that questions be answered -- questions built
on
assumptions the reasonability of which he can't or won't stand up for.

I simply asked you what yields you think I can get in years of sub 20"
rainfall.

Not quite, but what's the difference. How the **** should I know from your
annual rainfall what yields you get!

Because that's what we are discussing of course, and you claim to be
expert.

I am pointing out that rainfall is only half the equation, transpiration
losses are the other half and on top of that is stress (ie death) due to
insufficient water even if *annually* you might appear to have enough.

Not far away I have neighbours on sand over gravel that suffer severe
yield losses every year despite having significantly higher rainfall
(circa 35-40").

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.