Old 26-04-2003, 12:23 PM
Oz

Default Vegans, facts, ranting, bigotry and other related subjects....

Michael Percy writes

That's all very fine, but we have you here proclaiming that 10" rainfall at
that sight is sufficient to make massive yields

Not really massive. Typical UK yields for the better farmer on average
to good land. There are plenty of people in the UK with lower rainfall
than me who regularly do better than I do.

with never a worry. We are
dying to see your water budget!

Are you slow on the uptake or something?
Being rainfed I do no budget, never have.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.