Old 02-03-2014, 05:14 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default Difficult to climb fencing

"P Bentley" wrote in message
We are needing a long stretch of fencing around our allotment. But we
really need to keep the cost down as much as possible.

It does not have to look pretty, but must be *difficult* to climb, as we
have had a number of thefts on the allotment. We are not allowed to use
any barbed-wire.

Any suggestions as to what good inexpensive fencing is available with the
above requirements, we would be grateful for. Thanks.

Plant a row of brambles. Free, more effctive and legit compared with barbed
wire.

The problem is, always there are gates.

IR camera?