Old 26-04-2003, 12:23 PM
Oz

Default Vegans, facts, ranting, bigotry and other related subjects....

Michael Percy writes

farming with 10" of water looks easy when your plow is a keyboard and you're
a thousand miles and 5' rainfall away from the aridlands

Actually jim is only a few hundred miles away from me. He has bought
some of my cattle in the past. In fact I would expect within 50 miles of
him, on the rainshadow of the lake district, there will be arable
farmers with similar rainfall to me (probably lower) and very similar
yields.

Also note I specified 10" when *I* wanted it (not when the good lord
deems I should have some).

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.