Old 05-03-2014, 08:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default Garden Design Software?

On 04/03/2014 21:17, Derek wrote:

So - does anyone have a favourite garden design program?

Was it as long a go as that? Time fly's. I was also after some
software, back in the early days of computers, there were plenty, now
very few, and very complicated, I ended up with large jotter pad, and
made it up as I went along, refining, and changing.

Did a list of what I wanted, put it in order of importance and read
all the books I could get my hands on.

Google Sketchup is free, but quite a learning curve. I gave up