Old 05-03-2014, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default Garden Design Software?

On 05/03/2014 09:14, Andy Burns wrote:
stuart noble wrote:

David W Roberts wrote:

does anyone have a favourite garden design program?

Google Sketchup is free, but quite a learning curve. I gave up

That's odd, I found sketchup to be quite intuitive, in fact I gave up
with every other CAD type software over the decades, it might not be
best suited for gardens though, it seems to work best in terms of cubes
and straight lines, not curves ...

The online image libraries for things like trees and gates are useful. I
guess I didn't really need to master it, so I didn't :-)