Old 06-03-2014, 09:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Pneumatic wheelbarrow replacement with solid

"shazzbat" wrote in message ...

"Broadback" wrote in message
I wish to get a solid wheel for my wheelbarrow. The problem is will it fit?
Mine is held in by 2 bolts threaded through a flange and bolted into the
wheel centre. There was a site recommended here, But I cannot find it now,
that gave full instructions for ordering. any ideas please? The wheelbarrow
is called a "Fort".

This is to replace a pneumatic tyre to get rid of the puncture problem,
right? Just fill the tyre with builder's squirty foam. £3.00, 10 seconds,
job done.

Steve

Steve does that leave the tyre 'spongy' to enable the traverse of steps as I
mentioned in my posting?

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk
www.hmscollingwoodassociation.com