Old 06-03-2014, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Pneumatic wheelbarrow replacement with solid

On Thu, 6 Mar 2014 09:25:35 -0000, shazzbat wrote:

I wish to get a solid wheel for my wheelbarrow.

This is to replace a pneumatic tyre to get rid of the puncture problem,
right? Just fill the tyre with builder's squirty foam. £3.00, 10
seconds, job done.

How long before the foam collapses and you have a, lumpy, flat tyre?

I'd go for the slime and retain the pneumatic tyre. Always assuming
that the tyre not too perished...

--
Cheers
Dave.