Old 26-04-2003, 12:23 PM
Oz

Default Vegans, facts, ranting, bigotry and other related subjects....

Michael Percy writes
Oz wrote:

Michael Percy writes
Oz wrote:

Also note I specified 10" when *I* wanted it (not when the good lord
deems I should have some).

Yup! That's the one! Tze water budget, please...

1" when I have a 1" water deficit.
Typically every three weeks in the summer.

Typical of what, summer 'as you know it', or the budget case?

(Sorry, I didn't meant to interrupt, but you were just about to make an
estimate of the rainfall demands in the summer period. Do go on.)

You are stunningly stupid.

What is the point of estimating water demands for rainfed agriculture?
There isn't.
I know nobody in the UK that does it.

So there *are* no water demand figures for cereals in the UK (and I
doubt even on the continent).

Please try and use your brain cell, it's not very hard.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.