Old 07-03-2014, 02:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default Pneumatic wheelbarrow replacement with solid

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
On Thu, 6 Mar 2014 09:25:35 -0000, shazzbat wrote:

I wish to get a solid wheel for my wheelbarrow.

This is to replace a pneumatic tyre to get rid of the puncture problem,
right? Just fill the tyre with builder's squirty foam. £3.00, 10
seconds, job done.

How long before the foam collapses and you have a, lumpy, flat tyre?

Who cares? It's a wheelbarrow, you're not going to crash and die. Just put
more in.

Steve