Old 07-03-2014, 08:58 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default ,,,and the rains came...

Todd wrote:

First I note that you have changed the subject and presented no
facts in rebuttal (again).

Hi David,

I don't have to. If I have a pet theory, say the moon is
made out of cheese, it is my job to prove it to you, not
the other way around. If you think temperature is rising,
then you have to prove it to me.

All through the thread on water treatment I gave you facts and argument that
it was safe to drink. You gave nothing but eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww. The last
instance you said I was saying coal can't be cleaned. I explained it can in
small scale but at large scale it is unproven. Then you changed the subject
to climate change.

All that has nothing to do with me having to prove climate change happens,
which I will not attempt here. If you want to go round on that there are
plenty of NGs that will accommodate you but it would be unreasonable here.
This is now getting into debate about debating which is as unproductive as
debating climate change. Lets leave it.

David