Old 08-03-2014, 12:31 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default ,,,and the rains came...

On 3/7/2014 11:16 AM, Todd wrote:

First I note that you have changed the subject and presented no facts in
rebuttal (again).

Hi David,

I don't have to. If I have a pet theory, say the moon is
made out of cheese, it is my job to prove it to you, not
the other way around. If you think temperature is rising,
then you have to prove it to me.

The Climate Change crowd has not got squat. Their computer models
are so bad they couldn't predict the sun will rise the next day.
Plus, they have been caught falsifying their data. And, they
name call ("Deniers") anyone that "Dare" disagree with them.
And there is no open debate as they refuse to listen to
contradictory evidence, which is overwhelming.

And even though I don't have to, here you go:

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Fea...ling/page1.php

My guess, sun spot activity is far more responsible than
anything man can do. Ever see how much crap a volcano
spews into the atmosphere? Mankind is a piker!

Sea levels rising? Good luck proving that one.

Forget computer models.

Instead, talk to the almond growers in the Central Valley of California.
They have seen reductions in crops because their trees no longer get
sufficient winter chill. This has been going on for a few years now.

Also talk to the Canadian government. They are planning a new seaport
on their arctic coast to handle shipping through the North-West Passage.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see