Old 09-03-2014, 09:32 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default toilet paper rolls seed starters

Fran Farmer wrote:
On 9/03/2014 6:29 AM, Frank wrote:
Wish I had seen this sooner. I had been using masking tape for
bottoms. Folding closure shown here is better:

http://oldermommystillyummy.com/2012...ing-green.html

I do about 8-10 cuts with scissors in a diagonal direction round the
bottom of my toot rolls and then snip off the points of the cuts and
fold the slashes inwards. I don't bother to interlace the cuts or use
any tape on the bottom at all. I just fold inwards.

Fran you haven't been around much lately, are you OK?

David