Old 09-03-2014, 12:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Crystal ball gazing

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message ...

I have tried twice in the past to get Tropaeolum speciosum
established, and failed dismally both times due to warm to hot,
dry periods during much of the summer. The recent cool, wet
ones (this is Cambridge) have made me think.

If I tried again, what chance would I have? Fat, slim, or
what?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Nick all you have to take into consideration is that we are in for along
baking hot Summer. I did remark that I hope everybody was storing the excess
of water we have had because we will need it later.

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk
www.hmscollingwoodassociation.com
www.rneba.org.uk