Old 09-03-2014, 11:32 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default ,,,and the rains came...

On Saturday, March 8, 2014 3:44:25 PM UTC-8, Todd wrote:
On 03/08/2014 11:34 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:

On Friday, March 7, 2014 4:31:45 PM UTC-8, David E. Ross wrote:

On 3/7/2014 11:16 AM, Todd wrote:

First I note that you have changed the subject and presented no facts in

rebuttal (again).

Hi David,

I don't have to. If I have a pet theory, say the moon is

made out of cheese, it is my job to prove it to you, not

the other way around. If you think temperature is rising,

then you have to prove it to me.

The Climate Change crowd has not got squat. Their computer models

are so bad they couldn't predict the sun will rise the next day.

Plus, they have been caught falsifying their data. And, they

name call ("Deniers") anyone that "Dare" disagree with them.

And there is no open debate as they refuse to listen to

contradictory evidence, which is overwhelming.

And even though I don't have to, here you go:

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Fea...ling/page1.php

My guess, sun spot activity is far more responsible than

anything man can do. Ever see how much crap a volcano

spews into the atmosphere? Mankind is a piker!

Sea levels rising? Good luck proving that one.

Forget computer models.

Instead, talk to the almond growers in the Central Valley of California.

They have seen reductions in crops because their trees no longer get

sufficient winter chill. This has been going on for a few years now.

Also talk to the Canadian government. They are planning a new seaport

on their arctic coast to handle shipping through the North-West Passage.

David, why waste electrons on deniers of any stripe. They will always find "data" to support their bias. Even when global warming reaches up and bites them or their progeny in the posterior, their determination bias will burn fierce and strong (block that metaphor g)

HB

Hi Higgs,

The problem is that it is hoax. If there was anything to it

your would be presenting your data for peer review and not

pitching it as a religion ("Deniers"). You would not

have to resort to political correctness (mind control).

Any there is nothing biting anyone in the ass. The

hoaxers haven't got squat. Everything they predicted is

not happening. Ocean temperatures are falling.

It must be comforting for you to realize that you know more than the vast concensus of legitimate climate and other scientists, who have spent the last 30 or so years (at least since Hansen stood before the Congress and made his predictions) trying to "falsify" the data. "Falsify" being the standard procedure by which legitimate scientists compete world-wide to disprove a finding, proposal, theory.

HB