Old 10-03-2014, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Beechgrove

On 10/03/2014 10:13, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 10 Mar 2014 09:14:12 +0000, Derek wrote:

Beechgrove is Back on Thursday 3rd April on BBC2 Scotland and on
Sunday 6th April on BBC2 network

Thanks for that.

My daughter in NW England had no sound on GW last Friday.

Neither did we in SE London. At the end, the BBC said "sorry if you
experienced technical problems during tonight's GW". I replied crossly:
"WE didn't experience technical problems - YOU did!"

Doubt they'll repeat it. I would have like to have followed that one.

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London