Old 10-03-2014, 09:58 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default ,,,and the rains came...

I have to believe that Hansen was sincere in what he was
saying. It is okay to be wrong every now and then.

Can you see where this is going? We are not having a
discussion on this or that piece of fascinating
research or discovery.

You are reacting to me the same way I would react to
you if you told me my God did not create the heavens
and the earth. I just know it to be true and would
summarily dismiss you (without the name calling
["Deniers"]) just as you are dismissing me. You know
it to be true and won't hear otherwise. Just as I
would not listen to you.

You are stating the bleeding obvious reason why I would not continue with
this. Has this only now occured to you? Perhaps you will drop it now.