Old 11-03-2014, 05:38 AM posted to rec.gardens
Fran Farmer Fran Farmer is offline

Default ,,,and the rains came...

On 10/03/2014 7:29 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Sunday, March 9, 2014 4:39:31 PM UTC-7, Fran Farmer wrote:

But on that score, I still wonder why it is that the USA is such a

shining example of agnatology as the most recent example demonstrates

yet again. Sad.

I HAD TO LOOK UP THAT WORD. THAT HASN'T HAPPENED TO ME IN A LOOOONG TIME!
Snort, indeed!

I suspect that will you enjoy using it in your real life since you too
have been subject to a demonstration of it so recently. ;-P