Old 11-03-2014, 01:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default ,,,and the rains came...

Fran Farmer wrote:
Higgs Boson wrote:
Fran Farmer wrote:

But on that score, I still wonder why it is that the USA is such a
shining example of agnatology as the most recent example demonstrates
yet again. Sad.

I HAD TO LOOK UP THAT WORD. THAT HASN'T HAPPENED TO ME IN A LOOOONG TIME!
Snort, indeed!

I suspect that will you enjoy using it in your real life since you too
have been subject to a demonstration of it so recently. ;-P

A more acceptible spelling is "agnotology".
Higgs would be more closely ascribed with:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/agnolotti