Old 11-03-2014, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Vine Weevil

Very clever of you to poke your head above the parapet shout an obscenity
and duck back down again.

Not ""SELF"" at all, but more praise for those who volunteer and get things
done. The latest is the set of photos of the work which has been done by
lots and lots of people in their spare time to improve Shanklin Theatre.
Look at these photos I took for the National Theatre's Trust.

http://www.myalbum.co.uk/Album=QVGRAPUB

And a whisper in you ear, stupid playground comments against me, bring
ridicule to the posters :-)) ................ carry on, we love a damn good
laugh :-) ......................... pity you don't have the guts to say who
you are, but i can guess and I find it hard to believe that said person
would do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk
www.hmscollingwoodassociation.com
www.rneba.org.uk
www.nsrafa.org
wrote in message ...

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 14:46:31 +0000, Spider wrote:

On 11/03/2014 13:46, 'Mike' wrote:
Does Vine Weevil attack Pyracantha which is growing out doors?

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk
www.hmscollingwoodassociation.com
www.rneba.org.uk
www.nsrafa.org

I've never known it to, and I'm surrounded by Pyracantha and have been
for 30yrs. What damage are you seeing?

Compulsive self publicism?