Old 12-03-2014, 06:07 AM posted to rec.gardens
Fran Farmer Fran Farmer is offline

Default ,,,and the rains came...

On 12/03/2014 5:28 AM, Todd wrote:
On 03/11/2014 12:54 AM, Fran Farmer wrote:
I long ago looked at both sides both on the Web and in newsgroup and
quite obviously since I've read the drivel you have posted and the cites
you've given, I still continue to read both sides. I hope I never lose
my marbles sufficiently that I will be so uncritical as to accept what
is said by deniers.

I long ago concluded that deniers were either engaged in duping others
or were the subject of the duping. Deniers invariably selectively cite
and choose opinion over fact. That applied equally to Web based sites
or in newsgroups. No doubt it's all about money and following the money
trail would reveal who is putting up the money for the dupers to do
their peddling.

Hmmmm. "Deniers." Other name calling. Interesting religious you have
there. Do you tithe?

When forms ask for religion, I tick the 'none' box.