Old 12-03-2014, 11:26 AM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default Lawnmower time

On 11/03/2014 20:34, Vir Campestris wrote:

We've had a pocket handkerchief for the last mumble years, but this
one's a little larger - about 50x25 metres.

I'm not really into stripes. Suggestions for a mower please?

Would be easier if you were since the rear roller allows it to be self
propelled and it will also support a larger grass box. You don't say if
your new lawn is bowling green flat or mountaineering steep.

Mine has a bit of both. Adjustable cut depth petrol mower is my choice -
I got mine from a local farm supply shop. The DIY sheds tend to have
cheap & nasty smelly ones that will last one or two seasons at most.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown