Old 12-03-2014, 12:57 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Difficult to climb fencing

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 14:27:30 +0000, "dennis@home"
wrote:

You may as well accept that all fences are easy to cut.
They only really work if there is some chance of the thief being caught
while doing it.
If there is nobody passing or likely to see/hear them cutting it you may
as well not bother.
You could put an alarm on the fence if there is anyone to respond.

One of the reasons for having an allotment event each year is that it
makes local residents aware we're here and that we're much better than
what used to be here.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk