Old 12-03-2014, 04:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dan.Espen Dan.Espen is offline

Default ,,,and the rains came...

Todd writes:

On 03/11/2014 11:10 PM, Fran Farmer wrote:
On 12/03/2014 5:40 AM, Todd wrote:

And, there a a lot of "climate scientists" that don't
agree with global warming.

Cite?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=climate%20...rming&kl=us-en

That's a cite?

I forget, was your statement "a minuscule number of scientists don't
agree with global warming"?

Oh, I recognized Freeman Dyson, so I looked him up:

Dyson agrees that anthropogenic global warming exists, and has written
that "[one] of the main causes of warming is the increase of carbon
dioxide in the atmosphere resulting from our burning of fossil fuels
such as oil and coal and natural gas."[41] However, he believes that
existing simulation models of climate fail to account for some
important factors, and hence the results will contain too much error
to reliably predict future trends:

Geez, research my a**.

--
Dan Espen