Old 12-03-2014, 05:32 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dan.Espen Dan.Espen is offline

Default ,,,and the rains came...

Todd writes:

On 03/12/2014 09:57 AM, Dan.Espen wrote:
Todd writes:

On 03/11/2014 11:10 PM, Fran Farmer wrote:
On 12/03/2014 5:40 AM, Todd wrote:

And, there a a lot of "climate scientists" that don't
agree with global warming.

Cite?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=climate%20...rming&kl=us-en

That's a cite?

I forget, was your statement "a minuscule number of scientists don't
agree with global warming"?

Oh, I recognized Freeman Dyson, so I looked him up:

Dyson agrees that anthropogenic global warming exists, and has written
that "[one] of the main causes of warming is the increase of carbon
dioxide in the atmosphere resulting from our burning of fossil fuels
such as oil and coal and natural gas."[41] However, he believes that
existing simulation models of climate fail to account for some
important factors, and hence the results will contain too much error
to reliably predict future trends:

Geez, research my a**.

Dan,

There were a lot of hits for you to choose from.
Stop looking at Global Warming as an Axiom. Look at
it from a scientific standpoint. Question everything.

Here is John Coleman (founder of the cable TV's Weather Channel):

http://icecap.us/index.php/go/joes-b...lobal_warming/

"It is the greatest scam in history. I am amazed, appalled
and highly offended by it. Global Warming; It is a SCAM.
Some dastardly scientists with environmental and political
motives manipulated long term scientific data to create an
illusion of rapid global warming. Other scientists of the
same environmental whacko type jumped into the circle to
support and broaden the “research” to further enhance the
totally slanted, bogus global warming claims. Their friends
in government steered huge research grants their way to
keep the movement going. Soon they claimed to be a consensus.

And John Coleman is not along.

You keep sinking lower and lower.
You think this clowns journalism degree makes him a qualified
scientist?

And while your are questioning authority: follow the money.
What do you think caused all the fraud I noted earlier:
lots of money for research grants.

If you don't start questioning, if you every get high cholesterol
or Diabetes, you are going to be in real trouble.

Sorry, but this is just idiotic.

Follow the money indeed.
These scientists are forced to do peer reviewed science.
The oil companies? Not so much.

--
Dan Espen