Old 12-03-2014, 02:28 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening

Default Lawnmower time

In article ,
"David.WE.Roberts" writes:

Back in the day when I researched mowers the choice of rear roller or four
wheel was not to do with wanting stripes - you still get stripes(ish) with
a mower with four wheels.

If you want good stripes with a 4-wheeled mower, set the
cutting height slightly differently on each side.
Done it by accident with my brother's small mower a couple
of times!

--
Andrew Gabriel