Old 12-03-2014, 03:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
RustyHinge RustyHinge is offline

Default ELMS.

On 10/03/14 14:55, leslie wrote:
A man who does not like trees how can that be.
Now this is just a suggestion ask him if he likes hospital food
But be sure he is smaller . Older than yourself preferably on crutches

However there is a book titled the man who grew trees a must read
It is a stirring and wonderful tale.

Many years ago I lived in herts. And ran a small agricultural company
And part of my year was spent removing these trees dead or alive but
Sadly the company had to be sold as it became to much for me

The Man Who Grew trees, or The Man Who Planted Trees?

If the latter, I concur.

--
Rusty Hinge