Old 13-03-2014, 06:33 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default ,,,and the rains came...

Fran Farmer wrote:
On 13/03/2014 3:36 AM, Todd wrote:
On 03/11/2014 11:10 PM, Fran Farmer wrote:
On 12/03/2014 5:40 AM, Todd wrote:

And, there a a lot of "climate scientists" that don't
agree with global warming.

Cite?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=climate%20...rming&kl=us-en

LOL. I asked that you provide a cite to support your claim that a lot
of climate scientists DON'T agree on global warming. You can't have
even bothered to look at what came up or you'd have realised that that
sitelists lots of cites which kills your claim stone dead.

I'm not going to read anything else you post from now on as you have
simply got to be trolling.

Not necessarily, he could be genuine. Crazy as it may seem to you and I
seeing nothing at all wrong with cherry-picking data is characteristic of
deniers. But you are right saying there is no point in going on.