Old 13-03-2014, 08:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default ,,,and the rains came...

Fran Farmer wrote:
songbird wrote:

here is a recent link with much useful information:

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/cloudy-forecast

i love the part about the 20 climate model research
groups and trying to find a negative feedback from
cloud cover.

Thanks 'bird. I've bookmarked it to read later tonight. It looks like
and interesting site.

you're welcome.

i used to enjoy their weekly magazine (of a few pages)
that came in the mail. they switched to every other week
right about when i decided my budget could no longer
support them. i was glad that their on-line site is
available instead. the organization behind the scenes is
well worth supporting.

songbird