Old 13-03-2014, 11:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default ,,,and the rains came...

On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 11:33:35 PM UTC-7, David Hare-Scott wrote:
Fran Farmer wrote:

On 13/03/2014 3:36 AM, Todd wrote:

On 03/11/2014 11:10 PM, Fran Farmer wrote:

On 12/03/2014 5:40 AM, Todd wrote:

[....snip....]
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=climate%20...rming&kl=us-en

LOL. I asked that you provide a cite to support your claim that a lot

[...snip

Not necessarily, he could be genuine. Crazy as it may seem to you and I

seeing nothing at all wrong with cherry-picking data is characteristic of

deniers. But you are right saying there is no point in going on.

Grammar Police he

You are politely indicted on charges of using a subject pronoun where an indirect object pronoun is required. "Crazy as it may seem to you and I..."

Would you say "Crazy as it may seem to I"? Of course not! You would naturally say "...to ME..."

Never understood why normally good speakers get confused by a double object.. "...you and [somebody else]. I talked this over with fellow language freaks and they put forth a not wholly implausible theory that the poor little object pronoun "me"(him, her, them) has somehow acquired a plebian reputation.

Ah, well...back to saving CA from drought

HB