Old 14-03-2014, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] is offline

Default How close to a house can I plant an apple treee?

On Fri, 14 Mar 2014 10:57:43 +0100, echinosum
wrote:

Martin Brown;999830 Wrote:
Cox lookalikes like Sunset are a lot more reliable. Come to that even
French golden delicious apples grown in the UK on dwarfing rootstock are

nowhere near as inedible as French pumped up supermarket ones.

We've been to a couple of those days wher eyou can walk around the
nursery and try the apples off the trees. Falstaff is a cox descendant
which is delicious and also we noted how little affected its apples were
in comparison to many others.

What happens to the apples that you bite?

Steve

--
Neural Network Software http://www.npsnn.com
EasyNN-plus More than just a neural network http://www.easynn.com