Old 26-04-2003, 12:23 PM
Gordon Couger

Default Vegans, facts, ranting, bigotry and other related subjects....

Oz knows what he is talking about. It's you I offer the 20 inch rain fall
land to.

Gordon
"Michael Percy" wrote in message
Gordon Couger wrote:
"Oz" wrote in message
Oz wrote:
Also note I specified 10" when *I* wanted it (not when the good

lord
deems I should have some).

What does the poor sod do on the summers it does rain. It's not too bad
the
first year but the second and the third are troublesome. I still have a
little dry land in west Texas he cane farm for the same rate the require
guy pays on dry law farms. If he as is good as he claims let him put his
money ware his mouth it.

You can say that again. Let him show us tze water budget.

Mike