Old 17-03-2014, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Yes this IS publicity!

On 17/03/2014 11:39, Sacha wrote:
Ray & I were 'interviewed' for the Garden Festival at Powderham in May.
We had no idea that following a long, relaxed coffee time with the
lovely PR people about Ray doing an informal, anecdotal chat there, we
would then be asked to compete with the rooks for a bit of 'airtime'!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtsGvkRQQAI

Nice to see you both before our May visit. Well done for competing so
bravely with the rooks! Will you be able to go to Powderham, or is Hill
House too hungry for your time?

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London