Old 26-04-2003, 06:56 PM
amdo

Default COMMUNIQUE

Commenting about the 'falling out' amongst the famous exodus collective core
members... (http://www.squall.co.uk/)

1/Its crucial to remember that anyone doing this sort of thing inevitably
attracts what the First Nation people of american call 'bad medicine'.

2/ (obviously), Jah Warriors are not limited to a collective/town in
Bedfordshire!

As a 'independent' Jah Warrior, the spiritual attacks that I have come under
are just incredible, and all this is bound to interplay.

The Exodus prophecy, works throughout space and time on power abusers,
(sending 'the pharoh' in a nightmare increasing at a increasing rate', as we
ascend to mount ZION)...anyone or group channelling this energy in a
relevent society IS BOUND to be subject to malain influences....to wake up
the whole community is bound to cosmic consciousness is bound to be a
problem for 'christain system'....money/exploit/deal/rape......and these
negative influences channel through unexpected vessels.... not just the
pigs! You are correct (Glenn) to identify drug dealers as (secondary)
negative influences....they have their little money making empires to
protect. Lets be honest the 'convoy''s major income at present is from
dealing. This must change. I also have this important and scary testament to
share - direct first witness evidence concerning the actual nature of the
'evil power' that 'we' are dealing with.

I met a amazing mixed race woman through a mutual interest in
protesting...the actual issue being waste incinerators. After 2 years of
phone calls and writing, I went to meet her in cornwall, where she lives
with her small girl child. We went on a reggee night out and returned home
drunk and stoned (on 'punter' ie bought for money hash), falling into bed
and making love. As we fell asleep together, united as one, we encounted a
terrifying energy, as a 'white ball'. Attacking this together, being also
(obviously) linked with my faithful hound 'ting', who on the floor beside
us, the paralysing fear was broken, we both woke up. Now, she had already
told me ov some of her child hood experiences, but this informal 'shamanic'
trip freed her to speak. She told me that as a child, in a council housing
estate in Portsmouth, she was subjected to the most horrific torture.
Underneath her bedroom carpet there was a pentagram (with various symbols
around the points). She was on regular occassions, and over a number of
years, put inside this pentagram and sexually tortured (she did not tell me
the details of these). Bowls of shit were placed around the room. Her mother
(Indian) and step dad collaborated with this senaio, and the (step) white
kids of the family were not subject to this abuse. The people that were the
abusers were police/authority/'big wigs'. Secrecy surrounded all of this
sick psuedo occult torture. It is how the 'game' of the christain freemason
patriarchal system/mindcontrol, nay, reality even! is created. Basically
total degredation was shown to this child ov colour. Christain system really
is a vampire. Jah sees.It seemed to be some sort of psycik fear link with
the inquisition...some ****ing awful bad christain karma. I think actually
that her spirit flew into the goddess, it created a 'scitzaphreia' a
seperation from the goddess, by these acts of total mother hating...anti
tribal, anti goddess.

However, Jah sees!

Since then, I've been to India, and realised many things. What it is like to
be Tibetan Royalty in a culture/community that does not seek to make
Tibetans ... thinking particularly of the reincarnated Tibetan family
traveller 'Peace Convoy', into societies scapegoats, (obviously they are
actually really , scitzaphrenically externalising onto deep dark mother
goddess tribe/s what is actually part ov there own making!) but instead ...
it's very difficult to describe...errm total and huge
respect!...pyscik...reality generator...new landscapes even! The british
freemason's senario is sort of diametrically opposite to the Tibetan magical
senario. Ultimate evil, constrasting with ultimate good! It is important to
realise, that despite the horror of this knoledge, and the realisation of
what these rituals manifest as...many problems in society, hidden, from the
mainstream consciousness/awareness, (and revealed by such as the exodus
movenment...thus the countereaction of 'bad medicine')....and the
rape/destruction of the sacred mother earth, and the arms dealing and
colonialistaion and the rascism, and all of it originating from a hidden
nightmare, resulting in this seemingly 'fixed' reality, and ruthlessly
alienated overindividualistic society...with a load of plastic ******
freemasons riding on all of this abuse at the top... The demon vampire scum
that call themselves the windsors being the head of the british
freemasons....(and a load of 'very helpful' , disrespectful egoising little
drongo's, snapping around yer ankles, trying to disrupte Jah Warriors from
channelling the positive reality!!!). However karma is moving on, it is the
end of this era of anti mother fear, and when the fear power is broken, JAH
LIVE!
.....the fixed nature of reality is no more...one/we entre shapeshift world,
a world of magic. Blessed be! I should also say, the Tibetan connection here
that this woman, Jayne, is a tribal Tibetan shapeshift witch, when coming
together in love (as we moved together) this generates a energy that changes
the whole of the external reality...and creates a reality change that
immediately puts the 'babylon' into what amounts to a chaos trap (or
exodus!), they immediately attack this reality, attempting to send the
channel/s into fear, thus regaining the status quo. It can be totally
enraging when this happens! The important thing to remember is that it is a
inevitable process! the tide comming in! They are ****ed! I find that a
outlet for 'the rage' and a positive sacrement is 'PIXYING'...I've pixied
literally hundreds of earth raping machines (usually on my own), and the
Goddess and the Creator protects, if neccessary by changing space and
time!...regardless of here and now. All is not what it seems. Om shanti! Om
shiva shanti shiva, om shanti shanti shakti!
I do this pixying by just dropping some nearby mother earth into the fuel
tanks, ideally the central supply tanker...note all kinds of operations can
be targeted, don't get stuck on roadworks, use you imagination. Om Shiva!

Bear all this in mind exodus collective, stay strong and try (I know myself
that this can be difficult in the circumstances) to stay peaceful. It is
always 'christain systems's game to try and lower or break the degree of our
magical powers...that are strongest with purity, non violence. I in my own
family have the problem that black born again, pentacostalists (my brother
in law) are basing their reality around my 'attempted' scapegoating...the
actual psysick process is terrifying, unbelievably disrespectful and just
plain stupid. Christainity is a white supremists 'trick', be it white or
black christainity. Its incredible to see the other side of the coin to
these rituals being channelled in your own family, literally how the
(western, usually white skin) ego is 'constructed' in the small
child....literally how the ego is made!...by pushing native tribal
people/witches/spiritual channels into total pyscik fear! Loads of new age
senarios are the same, scapegoating egoisers...worse than the Nazi's! These
forces will fail. reality will change.

Many bright blessings and good health to his Holiness the Dalai Lama,
sublime being ov luminess white light!

Tibetan warrior, Ling Gesar, King of Amdo, a province of Tibet, Suppossedly
reincarnating as the REAL arthur pendragon, as part of the 'game plan' to
rebalance tribal karma in the 'new age'..if/when this happens it will be a
totally, and I mean TOTALLY different reality....we are talking huge pyscik
powers...anyone who has been to India will know that Sidu's/witches have
these powers naturally, and it is merely the above described nature ov
christianity that reduces us to disempoyed unbelieving zombies)

....and it would really be very nice if the 'local crew' to myself in north
wales would donate a decent amount of cannabis to myself instead of
'freezing up', putting on a front, attempting to crucially subjugate my will
to theirs, and trying to sell me gear....Remember scum, you are just drug
dealers I am Tibetan Royalty. It seems either consciously or just though
disrespect that they seek to perpetuate the system, the untruth, the game,
the lie, the abuse, the rape and the police state mind control. Jah sees.
Honestly from the viewpoint of India it is unbelievable, just massive
massive disrespect has been shown to myself. And 'dealing convoy' YOU are
responsible for this slide into illusion. you should ****ing well know
better. I think that the solution, is to ban the sale of drugs and the
distribution of chemicals). A respectful donation would give pyscik
solidarity so that all the various negative energies could not unbalance
myself/distrupt/channel through those around me, the Tibetan high cast
reality as I meditate into it from the dreamspace. Jah LIVE!

The fact is that unless the prophecy is furfilled, unless karma is
rebalanced, their will be problems..'West world' will be destroyed in the
bad karma of it's own poison. Maybe it should be anyway. You have freewill,
you have a choice, now you have knowedge, we have to live in balance with
MOTHER.

Old 05-05-2003, 02:45 PM
Geoff Kegerreis

Smoke Dope, see God mon. Go to the rastafarian page
and leave us forest discussion folks alone.

:-)
GK

Old 06-05-2003, 02:23 AM
amdo

Geoff Kegerreis wrote in message
Smoke Dope, see God mon.

Allah sees truth in simplicity.

Go to the rastafarian page
and leave us forest discussion folks alone.

No, you must know these things forest people.

:-)
GK

Old 06-05-2003, 11:44 AM
Joe Zorzin

"Geoff Kegerreis" wrote in message
Smoke Dope, see God mon. Go to the rastafarian page
and leave us forest discussion folks alone.

Or, smoke dope, go to forestry school, become a consultant, and spend the
rest of your life in the woods stoned out of your mind. G
Joe Zorzin

:-)
GK