GardenBanter.co.uk

-   alt.forestry (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/alt-forestry/)
-   -   Columbia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/alt-forestry/3383-columbia.html)

Don Staples 18-02-2003 09:42 PM

Columbia

Found my first piece of the shuttle today, about 300 yards off a four lane
highway, on a 44 acre tract we were cruising for a harvest. Little chunk,
with all the signs of high temperature reentry. Sheriffs department came
and tagged and bagged it. Guess we will be finding pieces for years to
come.

Joe Zorzin 19-02-2003 08:36 AM

Columbia

Heck, I was going to ask you if you found anything. And you just got out
your GPS to record it? G

--
Joe Zorzin
http://www.forestmeister.com

Don Staples 19-02-2003 06:01 PM

Columbia

Nah, no GPS, the sheriff came with his, got to the site and the batteries
were dead. Murphy lives.