Old 18-02-2003, 09:42 PM
Don Staples

Default Columbia

Found my first piece of the shuttle today, about 300 yards off a four lane
highway, on a 44 acre tract we were cruising for a harvest. Little chunk,
with all the signs of high temperature reentry. Sheriffs department came
and tagged and bagged it. Guess we will be finding pieces for years to
come.

Old 19-02-2003, 08:36 AM
Joe Zorzin

Heck, I was going to ask you if you found anything. And you just got out
your GPS to record it? G

--
Joe Zorzin
http://www.forestmeister.com

Old 19-02-2003, 06:01 PM
Don Staples

Nah, no GPS, the sheriff came with his, got to the site and the batteries
were dead. Murphy lives.

"Joe Zorzin" wrote in message
Heck, I was going to ask you if you found anything. And you just got out
your GPS to record it? G

--
Joe Zorzin
http://www.forestmeister.com

"Don Staples" wrote in message
Found my first piece of the shuttle today, about 300 yards off a four

lane
highway, on a 44 acre tract we were cruising for a harvest. Little

chunk,
with all the signs of high temperature reentry. Sheriffs department

came
and tagged and bagged it. Guess we will be finding pieces for years to
come.

Pictures of Wild Muscadine Grapes near Congaree River in Columbia, SC Zarlot531 Edible Gardening 0 03-08-2008 03:59 AM
Caring for clams found in the Columbia river(Portland, Or) Curious Ponds 8 13-09-2003 01:02 PM
The Shuttle Columbia Nedra Ponds 3 02-02-2003 04:38 AM
trees photos from British Columbia, Canada Forestry Workers Employment Center alt.forestry 0 16-10-2002 03:56 PM