Old 23-08-2003, 04:02 PM
Kurt Ullman

Default Bagworms

I have a couple Blue Spruces that have bag worms, they are currently in the
bags.
1). Tried "harvesting them" and thought I had all of them twice, but
was wrong so I (guess) my next option is to spray? If so, what with? Now while
they are still in the bags or sometime else?
2) The trees are around 35 foot tall so I may have trouble spraying
the whole thing directly. Playing with an sprayer, looks like I can still get
to the top, but indirectly. Is this likely to work or should I look for some
scaffolding or a pro to come out and do it for me?
Thanks.

--
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe