GardenBanter.co.uk

-   alt.forestry (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/alt-forestry/)
-   -   How can I sell walnuts? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/alt-forestry/43645-how-can-i-sell-walnuts.html)

Michael Kohrs 21-09-2003 07:23 AM

How can I sell walnuts?

Howdy! I don't know whether this is exactly on-topic or not, but my
family has seven walnut trees that are yielding nearly two thousand
pounds of walnuts. We used to sell them to the state forestry
department, but budget cuts killed that program. It's too much of a
hassle to crush the shells and extract the walnuts, so I would like to
offer them to a private company. Can anybody recommend a company or
at least tell me how to find one? Thanks in advance! :)