Old 11-03-2003, 10:57 AM
Willow

Default Plant Name?

Should probably add that I've only ever seen it with a single flower on the
spike

--
Wanda
aka Willow

~~faeries are able to fly because they take themselves lightly~
Willow wrote in message
There's a plant I've seen everywhere, particularly in areas that receive
little extra water & care (I've often seen them planted on council verges

or
on islands in the middle of the road) but receive full sun throughout most
of the Summer. It's a reedy plant, it might be a Yucca, the lilly/orchid
like flowers are on long stems, the petals of which are white with some
black & yellow bits (stripes or dots?) & a purple tounge...

I don't have a camera available unfortunately otherwise I would take a
piccie!

--
Wanda
aka Willow
The missing and definitely not to be taken seriously under any

circumstances
garden gnome
http://www.2000cn.com.au/~willow

~~faeries are able to fly because they take themselves lightly~

Scientific Name Eschsclozia californica COMMON NAME CALIFORNIA POPPY Family Name Papavaraceae Paddy's Pig[_7_] Garden Photos 4 23-03-2011 06:44 PM
Scientific Name Salvia mellifera COMMON NAME BLACK SAGE Family Name Lamiaceae Paddy's Pig[_7_] Garden Photos 1 23-03-2011 08:22 AM
[IBC] Tree Name Database. Was [IBC] Name Meaning Nicolas Steenhout Bonsai 0 16-10-2004 10:45 AM
Plant Name? Willow Australia 16 05-04-2003 06:37 AM
Plant Name? Willow Australia 19 05-04-2003 06:36 AM