Old 16-09-2005, 06:16 AM
A&G&K&H

Default waratahs

Has anybody got any tips on growing them in Brisbane?
I've got what I think is the perfect spot (well drained soil near a
retaining wall, with plenty of sunlight but shaded in the late afternoon),
and I've been reading about growing them in the latest Gardening Australia
mag ... but I'm wondering if they are trickier to grow than the article
suggests.
Anyone had experience growing them in Qld?
Amanda