Old 14-10-2005, 09:33 PM
Greg Russell

Default Sandlewood

Anyone have any info on these trees, where to buy etc...

Old 17-10-2005, 06:33 AM
Terry Collins

Greg Russell wrote:
Anyone have any info on these trees, where to buy etc...

I don't think you can from a nursery.
Try some WA nurseries.
I also understood that thery were parasitic and required a host plant.
Old 20-10-2005, 05:54 AM
A&G&K&H

"Terry Collins" wrote in message

Greg Russell wrote:
Anyone have any info on these trees, where to buy etc...

I don't think you can from a nursery.
Try some WA nurseries.
I also understood that thery were parasitic and required a host plant.

Try Dept of Primary Industries nursery in WA ....they may have some. I know
that both WA and Qld governments have tried plantations for commercial use.
They are parasitic and need a number of legume hosts throughout their
lifespan.
Amanda