GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Chippers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/111301-chippers.html)

Staycalm 05-02-2006 09:22 AM

Chippers

I swear I will prune my fruit trees this year. In light of the branches we
will remove, is it worth buying a chipper thingy? Any recommendations?

Liz

M 05-02-2006 11:30 PM

Chippers

Yeah i had the same problem.

Purchased a 3"/10HP Ardisam-Earthquake Made Chipper-Shredder from a
shop here in Melb.

Gota say one of the best garden purchases i have ever made, been using
it for everything around home [have to keep friends away from it:-)]
never need to go to the tip again!!

Cost me $1950
Cheers

Jonno 06-02-2006 01:38 PM

Chippers

M wrote:
Yeah i had the same problem.

Purchased a 3"/10HP Ardisam-Earthquake Made Chipper-Shredder from a
shop here in Melb.

Gota say one of the best garden purchases i have ever made, been using
it for everything around home [have to keep friends away from it:-)]
never need to go to the tip again!!

Cost me $1950
Cheers

At that price, you shouldnt be able to go anywhere again for a while,but
I see your point.
Any one want to buy my little 1/2 max branch size chipper?
PS are your neighbours wearing earmuffs?

gardenlen 09-02-2006 12:50 AM

Chippers

g'day liz,

reckon it might be worth just hiring one as you need it, tat way you can try
different models so alter on if you decide to purchase you could make a
better choice.

len

http://www.users.bigpond.com/gardenlen1/

snipped